Juda has joined SchwarzKain which will disband.

 SchwarzKain (シュヴァルツカイン)

Good news: guitarist Juda has joined SchwarzKain and they have a new look!
Bad news: SchwarzKain will disband after May 22nd.


Important information from SchwarzKain
Thank you very much for your continued support of SchwarzKain.
SchwarzKain was transferred to SchwarzKain ‘s final solo show “Finale” to be held at Shibuya VUENOS on Tuesday, May 22, 2018.
We sincerely apologize to all the fans and all the concerned who have supported us that it was a sudden announcement.
Moreover, I will report at the same time that Gt.Juda will be officially joining from today.
Although it is a little remaining activity, thank you enough for your support.
SchwarzKain Izumi Juda Nagisa Tomoya
Starwave Records / GLENDIA

Vocal: Izumi (歪美) SchwarzKain (シュヴァルツカイン)First of all, we must apologize to everyone who supports us that we have to make such decisions and announcements first.
really sorry.
About 2 years since the formation SchwarzKain has just kept running, just the band and the members. I have repeated meetings with the office and members many times and have been approaching and making approaches from various angles
Last year, on December 18th, the leader of the guitar Keisuke withdrew and while the base Ayahara was retiring on March 7 this year, the members say “Whether it is going to keep SchwarzKain as it is” The story also came up.
The only thing that we can assert only one thing about this dissolution announcement is “It is not a translation that will break dissolution due to a difference in the direction of the members and human relationship troubles among the members.”
From the perspective of Izumi, there was not a single member like members who mutually despise each other or deny human nature although there was a collision of thoughts against members, bands. I think that it is the best member who can respect each other ‘s opinions
What Izumi feels as a reason for the band not to survive. I am thinking “Is not it a sudden change in the environment of each member?”
Even if you want to keep changing the circumstances of the family and the living situation, the situation of the society surrounding yourself, it will not be an environment where you can continue music, and as it is right to keep the band alive, you can stop the activity and start a new start Do you cut? I worried over and over again and discussed and delivered a conclusion
The decision of “dissolution” this time is an announcement decided after each member has convinced, but I think that there are also children who can not be convinced among everyone who supports SchwarzKain
I’m really sorry I could not protect SchwarzKain where everyone’s place
I would like to encourage you to run through to the last one man with Nagisa, Tomoya and the new member Juda (Juda) so that we can schedule the schedule now decided.
Izumi

Guitar: Juda (ユダ)I’m terribly sorry to surprise you with a sudden announcement. As announced, SchwarzKain will be dissolved on 5/22.
I myself have a short time to spend with everyone as an official member, but as long as I am attracted to the charm of this band and decided to join, I can do my own thing so that SchwarzKain can continue to be a cool looking to the last I thought that I was a member and I let you join.
Of course we appreciate what you asked for and we will work with responsibility, but of course I also like to spend purely enjoying with everyone in this place called SchwarzKain. I think that it does not change that feeling even from the time when I met a member, and from now on.
From the next performance I will be standing on the side of the stage as an official member.
I think that there are also many people who can not catch up with the amount of information as well, but I think that SchwarzKain is a cool and fun place in any situation and I think that many people would like to devote myself to being able to think many people I think.
I’m sorry to hear what the newbies say but I’m happy if you can support SchwarzKain to the end. Thank you for reading to this long though it became longer.
Juda

Guitar: Nagisa (渚)I am sorry I got a sudden announcement.
Although it is about the reason of dissolution, it is not related to musicality difference or incompatibility.
I do not know if you can understand but honestly, I can not make a work that I can convince of my art.
This is the first reason.
So I myself decided to retire at Shibuya VUENOS on May 22.
Since I want to run like himself to the end, I want to end with laughing with everyone, I would like to support you.
Nagisa



Drums: Tomoya (知哉 )I regret to apologize for a sudden announcement.
There is not one reason for the decision to dissolve this time, but it is due to various factors and it is difficult to make a good word at this place
It does not mean that members have gone bad, neither is there a difference in direction.
Still, I think that it is great that I have invisible clear vision by all means when talking about one year, two years away.
The band seems to be the same living beings as people, and many things do not go as we thought, now I am keenly aware of my lack of power.
If there was one salvation, Juda officially joined us who lent the power as a support guitarist from the end of last year.
Juda who told me that he wanted to do it, despite the dissolution being decided, has no thanks.
For the remaining 2 months, since the new 4 people will go all the way to the end, I think that we will be able to welcome the best last so that we do not regret each other.
Tomoya

Comentarios